February 2012: This service has been suspended due to lack of time.
We offer expert technical support to help solve Freeview TV reception issues, Set top box problems, Sky Digital faults or TV interference for only £19.95 plus VAT. Read testimonials from satisfied clients.
Please make secure payment using the Google Checkout 'Buy Now' button, after familiarising yourself with our Terms and Conditions of service, then complete the Tech Support Form with a description of your problem. Your credit card will only be charged if we can provide technical support on your particular Freeview or Sky TV reception problems.
- Expert Advice from an HND Qualified Electronics Engineer with 20 years experience
- Personalised technical support provided by email
- Further follow-up to ensure complete satisfaction
- Only £19.95 + VAT
- We'll only charge your credit card if we can help with your technical problem
What We Need From You
- Detailed information about your Sky TV, Freeview or TV interference problem
- Details of anything you or an engineer have tried to fix the issue
- Your UK Postcode so we can check transmitter coverage for your area
- If you have reception problems let us know about any local terrain issues, like hills or tall buildings blocking reception
Thanks for the first class technical support. Your advice in point 1 solved the problem.
Thanks for your further advice. It is much appreciated and a pleasure to communicate with someone so well informed on the subject.
Fantastic, thanks Steve. This has been a massive help.
[Advice given on TV amplifiers and filters]
Terms and Conditions
- Refund terms - If, for whatever reason, we are unable to provide an e-mail response to your question then we'll provide a full refund of any payment made. In this case you will receive an e-mail with no technical advice informing you that a full refund of the fee £19.95 + VAT has been made.
- Consultancy time - With our technical support service you are paying for our time in responding to your question, not for us to resolve your problem.
- Provide us detail about your problem - When completing the form please provide as much detail as possible about the fault or problem you are experiencing. After all, our advice will only be as good as your description of the problem.
- Follow-up e-mails - Should our first suggestions fail to resolve the problem, we will endeavour to provide one additional e-mail response, limited to a maximum of 20 minutes of total expended consultancy time.
- On-site support - Our service offers remote fault diagnosis only and does not include a site visit. In exceptional cases we can arrange to visit your home subject to an additional fee and pre-payment of travel expenses (within a 50 mile radius of Newbury, Berkshire).
- If things go wrong - We offer no guarantee to fix problems as part of this service. Our not being able to fix an issue does not entitle you to a refund of our consultancy fee, which covers time spent answering your question. That said, we always endeavour to make our technical solutions as comprehensive and accurate as possible to ensure value for money and the best chance of problem resolution.
- E-mail delivery problems - when we send technical support by e-mail we request a 'read receipt' so that we can confirm delivery. If we do not receive such a receipt we will try to re-send the information from another e-mail address. We would ask that you check your bulk spam e-mail folder in case our messages are being blocked by your ISP or e-mail provider and to contact us should you not receive a reply after paying for this service after 3 days.
- Disclaimer - When remotely diagnosing difficult technical problems there is always some scope for misinterpretation or error based on us not physically being able to assess the problem for ourselves. Hence our advice is based on your own description of the problem and is provided in good faith and to the best of our ability.
- Injury or death - You understand and agree that KSL Consulting will not be held responsible for injury or death resulting in your acting on the advice given nor any damage to your equipment resulting either directly or indirectly from acting on advice given.
Your privacy is something we take very seriously. We never supply personal details including e-mail addresses to any third party companies.
Your e-mail address is solely used to provide technical support and to answer questions relating to Sky TV, provide help with TV interference (TVI) or Freeview reception problems, all based on the information provided.
When you are satisfied that we have fully answered your query, we will archive your e-mail for a period of up to twelve months before deleting it. This is done in case of further query and for our own reference purposes. All data is kept on UK located servers, all of which have the latest security patches and firewalls in place to prevent data loss.
We require your postcode in order to answer questions relating to TV reception and to determine which UK transmitter serves your area, so that we can best answer your technical question.